Monday, May 25, 2009

confused

26 mei 2009
bilik tidur

I wonder if I'm still in love with you.
I wonder if you're still in love with me.
Could it be all in my dreams?
Or are my thoughts trying to bring you back to me.
Could our love for each other still be that strong?
Or is it that our love is just made for us.
Can we love another person and still love each other.
Or can it be that it was meant to happen this way to see, feel, and grow.
To once again love each other in the way we once loved each other.
Could I love a man and still have my heart beat for you.
Could you love a woman and still have your heart beat for me.
Are you the one that got away?
Am I the one that got away?
If I wasn't still hurt that day you asked me to be your wife in front of the church.
Would we have made it all the way?
Would our love have stayed strong for so long.
For I have all these questions but no answers.
Just a feeling in my heart that won't go away.
I know you're my first true love.
I know that I'm your only true love.
But are we soul mates?
Or are we just one being living different lives.
Could our love be that strong that it keeps holding on for this long?

1 comment: